Conditions of employment
- Flexible working hours (flexitime), 42.5 hours per week
- Includes short paid breaks of max. 15 minutes per half day
- Off-site access to the company IT network available on request
- Fair and competitive remuneration
- 13th monthly salary
- No salary deductions made for daily sickness allowance and accident insurance premiums
- 5 – 6 weeks holidays per year
- Additional paid company holidays between Christmas and New Year, generous holiday entitlements
- Extra paid days off, i.e. 5 days off for paternity, afternoon off for birthday, 2 days off for house moving, 2 days for own marriage etc.
- Unpaid leave: Special requests for unpaid leave will be considered and, where possible, approved
- Induction programme, 'Welcome days'
- Corporate culture with first-name basis for all employees
- Modern infrastructure (office, IT, notebook, break rooms)
- Free Nespresso coffee available in all regional offices
- We provide attractive solutions for mobile phones, tablets and pool vehicles for front-line employees
- Financial and time management support by an external specialist training body
- privera@work programme with internal training sessions covering work and non-work related subjects
- Traineeships available, plus training of and support for training supervisors in regional offices
- Discounts from third-party companies for insurance, car requisites, household appliances, furniture, etc.
- Special conditions on BMW- and MINI-cars
- Heavily discounted mobile phone plans for employees and their family members
- MS Office suite for private use
- BVG: Full-value insurance plan with no coordination deduction
- Accident insurance: coverage of hospital costs in a private ward
- Maternity leave: 16 instead of 14 weeks' maternity leave
- Wage continuation in the event of illness or accident
- 1st year of employment (after 3 months): 1 month
- 2nd to 5th year of employment: 3 months
- From the 6th year of employment: 6 months
- Exchange of 5th holiday week for 2% gross salary
- Special bonuses, bonuses for the referral of clients and/or employees
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
We welcome new entrants to the sector but are unable to consider them for every vacancy and in every situation. Work placement is one traditional way of entering the sector, as is an entry-level position as an assistant or administrative assistant. If the job advertisement specifies that sector experience is 'merely' advantageous, then newcomers to the sector will also be considered.
If the job advertisement is visible on www.privera.ch, then the position also remains vacant.
Please upload your application in the careers section of our website and in your cover letter, please make mention of the person who recommended PRIVERA to you.
Please complete our online application form and upload your documents to our job market. It will only take a few mouse clicks. Emails will entail more unnecessary work for you and us and your application will reach its intended address more slowly.
Please restrict yourself to a maximum of 7 attachments. It's best to upload your cover letter, CV, combined degree/qualification certificates and employment testimonials each as a single pdf.
Yes, unless otherwise stated in the job advertisement.
Prior to uploading the job applicant's files, please indicate that you are a recruitment consultant, complete the small number of mandatory fields and accept our terms and conditions.
Not really! That's because all job applications initially go to the Human Resources section where they are processed online and then quickly forwarded to the right department. You will also benefit from having your application scrutinised for vacancies that have not yet been advertised. So don't delay, upload your application on our website today. Thank you!
We recommend that you subscribe to our job notification emails! There is no need to register your details and you will receive a notification email the instant a new job advertisement that matches your search selection is published.