Conditions of employment
- Flexible working hours (flexitime), 42.5 hours per week
- Minus short paid breaks of max. 15 minutes per half day
- All employees are provided with a laptop computer
- Front line staff also use mobile phones and tablets
- Pool vehicles are available for outside appointments (MINI)
- Home office by arrangement with supervisor
- 5 – 6 weeks holiday per year
- Additional paid company holidays between Christmas and New Year
- Generous public holiday arrangements
- Additional paid times off, i.e. birthday afternoon off, house move 1 - 2 days, own marriage 2 days etc.
- Unpaid leave: Applications are assessed and approved where possible
- Financial and time management support through an external specialist training organisation
- privera@work with in-house training sessions covering work and non-work related subjects
- Switzerland-wide training positions for trainees, plus promotion of vocational training
- Trainee placements for career changers
- Internal professional development opportunities
- Fair and competitive remuneration
- Month 13 salary
- No wage deductions for daily sickness benefit and accident insurance premiums
- Additional earning opportunities
- Exchange of the 5th holiday week for 2% of gross salary
- Special bonuses for outstanding performance
- Bonuses for client referrals
- Bonuses for employee placements
- Continued payment of salary: Generous arrangements in the event of illness or accident
- Accident insurance: Coverage of hospital costs in a private ward
- BVG: Full-value insurance plan, with no coordination deduction
- 16 weeks' maternity leave
- 10 days' paternity leave
- Family-friendly ProFamilia employer
- Discounts from selected third-party companies for insurance, car requisites, household appliances, furniture, cleaning etc.
- Special purchase conditions on BMW, Mercedes and MINI cars
- Heavily discounted mobile phone plans for employees and their family members
- MS Office package for private use
- Induction programme, 'Welcome' days
- Supportive supervisors and a first name organisational culture
- Free Nespresso coffee available in all regional offices
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
We welcome new entrants to the sector but are unable to consider them for every vacancy and in every situation. Work placement is one traditional way of entering the sector, as is an entry-level position as an assistant or administrative assistant. If the job advertisement specifies that sector experience is 'merely' advantageous, then newcomers to the sector will also be considered.
If the job advertisement is visible on www.privera.ch, then the position also remains vacant.
Please upload your application in the careers section of our website and in your cover letter, please make mention of the person who recommended PRIVERA to you.
Please complete our online application form and upload your documents to our job market. It will only take a few mouse clicks. Emails will entail more unnecessary work for you and us and your application will reach its intended address more slowly.
Please restrict yourself to a maximum of 7 attachments. It's best to upload your cover letter, CV, combined degree/qualification certificates and employment testimonials each as a single pdf.
Yes, unless otherwise stated in the job advertisement.
Prior to uploading the job applicant's files, please indicate that you are a recruitment consultant, complete the small number of mandatory fields and accept our terms and conditions.
Not really! That's because all job applications initially go to the Human Resources section where they are processed online and then quickly forwarded to the right department. You will also benefit from having your application scrutinised for vacancies that have not yet been advertised. So don't delay, upload your application on our website today. Thank you!
We recommend that you subscribe to our job notification emails! There is no need to register your details and you will receive a notification email the instant a new job advertisement that matches your search selection is published.